Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last Minute Update We're Losing an Elder.

Today is Sunday and after church I went home teaching then up to my sister's house to play a game with my niece and nephew.  I came home about ten minutes to five and as I was walking in the door my phone rang.  Mom was calling to tell me that the missionaries needed a ride to their appointment.  Ok, fine I home so I can give them a ride... as we were talking Elder T from Arizona gave me a hug.  I was confused about the hug and he said that he had to tell me he loves me before he could tell me that HE GOT HIS VISA to Brazil.  Elder T leaves next Monday and I am super excited for him, but really sad for me and our mission because he is an awesome elder and we will miss him.  He says that he is kind of nervous.  I was totally expecting him to be here for at least another month.  I guess that someone in Brazil needs him more than we do.  I am going to miss this young man.  God Bless you Elder T.

No comments:

Post a Comment